Sunday, March 30, 2014

I've Got Sunshine...




 If y'all haven't realized this yet, I refuse to leave my dorm room unless the sun is out. And in honor of last weeks sudden outburst of beautiful weather (in comparison to these dreary clouds) I've decided that I'm just gonna brag about my weekend. We went on an amazing lunch date to Marathon and I had the most amazing turkey burger ever! We obviously hit up a few sales and I bought an amazing new book which I will happily post about in the very near future.
Clearly, I have some gorgeous friends and they're even more awesome because they put up with my shenanigans. And since I'm shameless about how random my blog game is I'm just gonna talk about my outfit... because I can. HA!
Cardigan- Max Studio (Similar)
Top- Bebe (Similar)
Jeans- Hudson
Boots- Steve Madden (Similar)
Purse- Nordstrom (Similar)
Necklace- Handmade (email me here if interested)

Stay Phree. Stay Phierce.
Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment