Saturday, January 17, 2015

Destinations

To say I'm horrible at resolutions is an understatement. So I'm rebranding it as a destination. 

So why am I calling it a destination? Because these goals are where I want to be, but with every destination is a journey, a journey with short cuts, scenic routes, and a whole lot of getting lost. Aka, it means that there will be ups and downs and actions that take me off the road, and actions that bring me back to where I need to be.

I happen to have many destinations for 2015. One of them involves this very blog, so expect more posts and even more apologies for not posting more. Regardless 2015 is going to be an extremely exciting year (and just wait until summer comes). 

I'm gonna keep this one short so Anna and I can do some serious mapping. Welcome to 2015 everyone lets make this one count.

Stay Phree. Stay Phierce.
Erica & Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment