Thursday, December 26, 2013

Social Butterfly

So I promised you beautiful people that I would post more information about my upcoming YouTube channel and I decided to gift y'all with a little more! So my YouTube channel is up and I'm currently working on my first video so look out for a link to my first video in the near future! The first video will just be a simple introduction to the channel and I'll talk about why I chose to start the channel and I'll tell you some of my story and a little technical stuff like how often I'll be posting and, more specifically, what y'all can expect on certain days!
*BONUS ROUND* I have an Instagram and Twitter! I can be found on Insta, Twitter and YouTube under the name PhreeAndPhierce (same as this blog I made it easy for you!) so go check them out! Fair warning, they're pretty desolate but I promise to fill them with witty lines and pretty pictures!

Stay Phree, Stay Phierce!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment